Scholarships are great tools that give opportunity for students to be educated. The benefit of education cannot be overemphasized, So by helping students gain quality education, the University of Waterloo is announcing its Brian Hendley Entrance Scholarship. This scholarship scheme is available to all students regardless of their nationalities for the academic year 2021/2022.
The basic aim of this bursary scheme is to grant the sum of $3,000 to a talented and deserving student who is starting year one in any of the programs in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Waterloo.
The University of Waterloo is a well known university that was established in the year 1959. The university is majorly known for its recognized and cooperative education programs. It provides its student the opportunity to expand their career through leadership training, and organizational development workshops.
Why you should study at the University of Waterloo, by joining this institution, you can take advantage of the private career training and coaching through the institution’s employee career personnel. The university also provides academic programs governed by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools, it also provides an excellent learning environment.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 February 2021.
- Institution: University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of $3,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Offered Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in any field of study in the Faculty of Arts (excluding Accounting and Financial Management)
- Admissible Requirements: In order to be qualified, the aspirants are to meet the following admissible requirements:
- Aspirants must hold their previous certificates of degree
- Candidates will be chosen based on their academic performance.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be enlisted, you are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo. After you have enrolled, you will be considered automatically for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, along side your application.
- Admission Requirements: For applying for this admission, applicants are to check the entry requirements page of their selected program to know if they are eligible.
- Preferred Language: English is the admissible requirement for this admission, So if English is not your first language please provide proof of English language proficiency, or other admissible evidence. Check the English Language requirement section for more information.
Successful student will be awarded the sum of $3,000 for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo in Canada.