Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity to study abroad? Scholarships are great tools for providing student with a great chance to get quality education. In the light of this, the University of Waterloo is announcing the Admanski Entrance International Scholarships. This study award is open to all students from different part of the world for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to acknowledge the excellent accomplishment of the student coming to study at the Faculty of Mathematics.
The University of Waterloo is constantly rated as Canada’s most creative university and it is well known for its cooperative education programs. It is a federal research-based institution that has its major campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
What you will gain from studying at the University of Waterloo is, By joining this institution you will have the opportunities to expand your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments. Here, students can take advantage of private career coaching and training through their career personnels.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 February 2021.
- Institution: University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Mathematics
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of $2,500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from student across the globe will be accepted.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree course work in Mathematics, Business Administration (Laurier) and Computer Science (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Business Administration (Laurier) and Mathematics (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Honours Mathematics, Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Computer Science, Mathematics/Business Administration, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have their previous year’s degree.
- Aspiring students will be chosen based on their academic achievements.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be enlisted in this program, you are required to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After you have enrolled, you will be considered automatically for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to submit your academic certificates, a CV, and transcripts along side your application.
- Admission Requirements: For applying for this admission, you must first see the entry requirements of your selected program.
- Preferred Language: English is the acceptable requirement, So if English is not your native language, you are expected to provide proof of good knowledge in English. Please check the English Language criteria page for more information.
The university of Waterloo will grant an award sum of $2,500 for a full-time undergraduate student starting their first year in the Faculty of Mathematics based on their academic achievements.